click for nothing...

Monday, October 19, 2009

Is coming...

Is time to face the truth…
Only left a week…
The battle is start…
We needed to pluck up…
To defeat them…
Or otherwise…
being killed by them…
I don’t know who can win…
But I know…
I still done nothing…
Haven’t start to read…
Even to take a book…
And now…
I need to control myself…
Sure I needed…
Stop to play computer…
Stop to chat in msn…
Stop to comment in facebook…
Stop to open e-mail box…
Stop to online…
Stop to open computer…
No more joking…
No more playing…
No more chating…
No more sleeping…
Want to be serious…
Want to be hardworking…
Want to be concentrate…
Want to be determined…
Can i???
Only for a week…
I don’t want to be a loser…
I must control myself…
Those who see me online after this…
Those who see me wasting time…
Please remind me…
Please scold me…
Drive me away…
Time and tides wait no man…
Chance is only for the people who are prepared well…
Bless you all…

No comments:

Post a Comment

click for nothing...